CMA is the first management association in the country to have launched Students Chapters in select institutions. Student Chapters are established in institutions based on applications received and after approval of the Managing Committee of CMA. The network of Student Chapters helps in providing a platform for students of member institutions to share knowledge, demonstrate their skills, and learn from experts.
Among the programmes specifically meant for members, are Shaping Young Minds, HR Summit, Brands of Coimbatore, Meeting of Minds, and National Student Management Games. Contests are also conducted regularly for students of member institutions.
At present, the following institutions have CMA Student Chapters functioning:
- GRG School of Management Studies(www.grgsms.com)
- Sree Saraswathi Thiyagaraja College (www.stc.ac.in)
- Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College(www.srec.ac.in)
- RVS Institute of Management Studies(www.rvsim.ac.in)
- Avinashilingam Institute of Home Science and Higher Education For Women (www.avinuty.ac.in)
- PSG Institute of Management(www.psgim.ac.in)
- DJ Academy for Managerial Excellence (www.djacademy.ac.in)
- KCT Business School (www.kctbs.ac.in)
- Karpagam Engineering College (www.kce.ac.in)
- Jansons School Of Business (www.jsb.ac.in)
Inauguration of the 10th Student Chapter @ Jansons School of Business