The National Management Day 2023 was held with great aplomb and finesse at Hotel Radisson Blu on the 24th of February 2023. 10 outstanding personalities from corporate, academia and entrepreneurship were honoured for their contributions and innovations. The Chief Guest was Mr. A R Ramesh, CEO of Reliance Payment Solutions Ltd. His talk on Digital Gateways - A Business Stimulant, was elaborate and enlisted the various channels available in India, their inception and how they ease the flow for business transactions.
The award categories and the winners were:
1. CMA DJ Professional Corporate Leader of the Year - Mr. Ramesh Babu Rangarajan, MD of Velan Valves India Pvt. Ltd.
2. CMA Roots Entrepreneur of the Year - Mr. Satish Kumar, CMD, Milky Mist Dairy Foods Pvt. Ltd.
3. CMA GRG Woman Entrepreneur of the Year - Ms. Poongodi Balan, ED, Prithvi Inner Wears Pvt. Ltd.
4. CMA Mahendra SME Entrepreneur of the Year - Mr M Ramakrishnan, MD, Thulasi Pharmacies India Pvt. Ltd.
5. CMA Quadra Start-Up of the Year - Putchi Maternity Solutions (Founder Mrs Deepika Thyagu)
6. CMA Sandfits Punniyavathi Ranganathan Award for Business Sustainability - Krishnaveni Carbon Products Pvt Ltd (MD Mr. Ravichandran)
7. CMA RVS Digital Transformation in Business Award - Janatics India Pvt Ltd. (ED Mr. Rajamani Ramesh)
8. CMA PSGIM GRD Management Faculty of the Year Award - Dr. Thirumurthi, Professor, School of Management, Periyar University
9. CMA STC Management Researcher of the Year - Dr. D Susana, Assistant Professor, PSGIM
10. CMA Student Chapter of the Year - Avinashilingam Institute for Home Studies and Higher Education for Women (Dean Dr. Chitramani)